A challenge course program at the Camp Daggett Adventure Center promotes feelings of acceptance, self-worth and a sense of community not often experienced in our every day living. It is hoped that participants will be more willing to accept the opinions and ideas of others as well as sharing their own, better appreciate that all people have value and be more willing to participate in peaceful solutions to problem solving.
Check out our latest brochure here.
A typical day at the Adventure Center runs from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
From 9-noon we will be focused on:
- Group initiatives
- Problem solving activities
- Low ropes course work
Lunch will be from noon until 12:30 your group can:
- Bring their own lunch
- Order lunch from one of the pizza places in town
- Have a catered lunch
After lunch we will be heading to our high ropes course which allows individuals to confront the limits of their comfort zone and safely move beyond those limits with the mutual support and encouragement of the rest of the group.
In order to participate each individual will need:
- A Release of Liability Form (download)
- Casual clothing
- Closed toed and heel shoes (i.e. athletic shoes)
Download the Check List for directions to camp and a copy of the full value agreement.Group Size (per day)
- Minimum: 8 participants with a minimum charge for 15
- Maximum: Indoor Adventure Center = 55; Outdoor Course = 100
Student Group Rates (0-18 years)
- Full Day = $30; Group Minimum = $450
- Half Day = $20; Group Minimum = $300
We have scholarships and Instructor Discounts for student groups who qualify.
- A school group is allowed one instructor discount per 15 participants. Instructors must have completed a Camp Daggett belay training, updated within a 6 months time frame, and must demonstrate competency and proficiency in appropriate belay skills. Groups may bring more instructors; however, only 1 discount per 15 is deducted from final payment.
- Per Instructor: Full Day = -$102; Half Day = -$51